browser icon
You are using an insecure version of your web browser. Please update your browser!
Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. For a safer, faster, more enjoyable user experience, please update your browser today or try a newer browser.

The Last Supper– August 6th

Posted by on August 9, 2015

I can’t believe this is our last day here. It seems like yesterday we were all sitting in the airport with our headphones in, not talking to one another aside from our close friends. And now, were all laughing and hanging out together on a daily basis. I already can’t wait for the reunion. Anyways, for our last day I had a copious amount of souvenir shopping to do so after visiting the Rembrandt House and our last lunch together as a group I headed off to the flea market for some last minute shopping. The night wasn’t too wild. We went to Dollar Fifty one last time and had some Heinekens with Nachos or fish and chips and then we all went back to the apartments to pack. We all met up for one last smoke session before we went to bed.

I never realized how big of an issue bathrooms would be to find in Europe. It was like a game of hide and seek trying to find them which was especially difficult while I was at a bar. I think, from a professional standpoint, my experiences in Europe will greatly benefit me. I really liked the flower auction because I am very interested in the stock market, so watching it actually happen in front of me was very cool. Visiting the EC will also have a profound effect on me professionally. Because of my interest in the stock market, I need to be knowledgeable about the global economy and global happenings. Visiting the EC gave me a glimpse into the political background of the EU which was previously unknown to me. From a personal level, I have gained a huge group of new friends and as I stated before, I cannot wait to see everyone again at the reunion. This trip was everything I had expected, and more. I really did not want to leave.