browser icon
You are using an insecure version of your web browser. Please update your browser!
Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. For a safer, faster, more enjoyable user experience, please update your browser today or try a newer browser.

Tuesday July, 21

Posted by on July 21, 2015

This morning we went to visit the Anne Frank house.  I wasn’t quite sure what to expect from the house, but I was very impressed.  It was one of those places that is very emotional to visit because I have known the story so well since I first read the diary when I was younger.  Seeing the actual rooms where the family stayed as well as so many more stories and artifacts was really special. After the museum I came back to the room and literally took a 5 hour nap, leaving only a little time to get food before going to the prostitution information center.  I learned a lot from our tour about how legal sex work is done from the business side of things. It was eye opening to hear someone speak so strongly in favor of sex workers rights.  Although I don’t agree that it should be legal everywhere, I can see both sides of the issue.